Life's like this you fall, and you crawl, and you break,
and you take what you get and you turn it into honesty.
Monday, October 03, 2005
Skipping rocks on the lake
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
HPBA responds to Hurricane Katrina with job finder site Helps displaced workers To assist displaced workers, the Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association created a temporary job bank on the HPBA Web site to connect workers needing a job with member companies that have ... Yesterday I decided to read some blogs and found yours. Nice blog. I am trying to get ideas on the direction I should go and what it should look like I have a japanese theme wedding site/blog. It pretty much covers japanese theme wedding and related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time
I love my family, my friends and God. I am a worrier...I worry about everything, from my job to what I'm going to wear in the mornings. I love life, but I crave more. I could live off of Mashed Potatoes and Coca-Cola and enjoy the occassional balanced meal. I live by myself in a town that I had never been to before I moved to it. I work as a youth director at a Lutheran church. I am constantly craving more in my life...relationships, money, support, etc...but then realize that my life is already blessed in so many ways that I am truly happy with my life the way it is.
1 comment:
HPBA responds to Hurricane Katrina with job finder site
Helps displaced workers To assist displaced workers, the Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association created a temporary job bank on the HPBA Web site to connect workers needing a job with member companies that have ...
Yesterday I decided to read some blogs and found yours. Nice blog. I am trying to get ideas on the direction I should go and what it should look like
I have a japanese theme wedding site/blog. It pretty much covers japanese theme wedding and related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time
Post a Comment