Thursday, December 07, 2006

Don't Know What to Title This

I am the worst sleeper in the world. It's ridiculous. I've gotten to the point where I just can't sleep through the night unless I take something that just knocks me out. I hate having to be dependant on something just to get to sleep, but you know what... my body needs sleep.
I woke up a good 37 times last night and I have no idea why. Am I not comfortable? Did something startle me? Why can't I just sleep????!!

At least I didn't wake up tired this morning, but sometimes I just wake up and don't want to get out of bed because I'm so tired. I don't think I've slept a whole night through in months. My Grandmother suggested I take a melotonin pill before going to sleep. It's just a natural sleep enhancer, nothing bad for you. But it almost made my sleep worse. I had a hard enough time falling asleep and when I did...I couldn't stay asleep.

If someone has had this problem and has found a solution PLEASE let me know, I'll take whatever I can get. Thanks!

No comments: