Thursday, June 12, 2008

Times Change My Minds Rearranged

It's been over year...Wow!

I think it was easier for me to blog on a regular basis because all I would do is complain about being alone. Well, I'm not alone anymore and apparently my mind is elsewhere when it comes to having something to say.

I am recently engaged and am very excited. With all the weddings I've been a part of and have been to, it's about time! My fiance is such a wonderful man, someone that I feel very lucky to have found. The first person that I don't have to question if he really likes me. Now that's a feeling. He is a firefighter in the San Antonio area, which means that changes will be taking place in my life.

Hard changes, but changes for the best. It will be exciting but something very new to me.

No comments: