Wednesday, April 25, 2007

How Can You Not Believe Even A Little?

I've had the same conversation over and over with certain people about Is there Really A God?? Even with people that have grown up in the church and was raised to believe that there is a God and that Jesus died for our sins. I'm not a preachy girl, I'm not one to start conversations about Religion and I definitely do not try and convert people. But there are time when it just comes up in random conversation. (usually after people ask me what my job is)
I can't prove anything.
I know that.
But when you look around, you can't think that trees and the sky and people and animals and waterfalls and sunsets all happened because of "science"...I'm sure there are scientific explinations for everything...but I for believe it was all put here by God. One God. When you look around and see the sun and the clouds in the day time sky and the moon and the stars in the night time sky...how magnificant and awesome all that is...someone had to come up with that.
And when you see all the peoples faces in the world...there are not two people that look excactly alike, except maybe twins, but they to have their differences. We may resemble parents, or famous people but we are our own people. We were individually created so be our own self. Not a replica of past generations. God made us different, to stand out, to be unique.
I don't understand peoples train of thought that were raised going to church on Sunday mornings and taught the Bible, can one day be like, "this is a bunch of Hu-ha" and throw it out. What triggered that? Look around...what's causing you to not believe? I'm not saying you have to be live your life preaching to other people, but why not let that little voice in your head that's whispering to you that there is a God, just come out a little. I don't want to think about what could happen to you if you don't believe. I would like to be with everyone that I love after we are finished here on earth.
Unless you think it's 'trendy' or a 'phase' you're going through...it's not trendy to be an athiest. It doesn't make you "cool". It makes me sad for you because I want you to all feel God's love and know that He is there watching over you and protecting you every day. I don't mean to convert or preach or pound my beliefs into anyone, I just want everyone to have some sort of belief system...something to look forward to...whatever that may be.
Having something to live for is an amazing feeling. I know people that have seen war and death and other horrible things. And I don't want them to take for granted how precious life is. Be thankful for you family and friends and future spouse and future children...that's something to live for. Don't take this for granted. Love people, love God, for He gave you life.
I love you all and think about you often!

No comments: