Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Things That Bother Becky

I've been known to complain about little things that aren't worth even bringing up. But right now I have a few things on my mind that are bothering me:

1. I hate it when people dilute the liquid soap to save money. I just went to wash my hands and it felt like all I did was put water on my hands. Why would anyone think that putting water in soap is going to make it last longer? It just makes it runny and not make any bubbles.

2. Single ply toilet paper. You just have to use more and so it doesn't last any longer. You use less at a time if you buy the good stuff. This is one thing that I dont' skimp out on. I'll buy the god stuff.

3. When people going to the teller at the bank and use the line that has the ATM. Goodness, save that line for the people that just want to get a couple of bucks out instead of making them wait the 20 minutes it takes you to deposit a check....Drives me crazy when I'm in a rush.

4. Blinker's. They're there for a reason.

5. Now I'm not really one to drive ridiculously fast, but I do like going the speed limit, so if the speed limit is 65 and you want to drive 55...please do not drive in the left hand lane. LEFT LANE FOR PASSING ONLY. Come on people, read the sign.

6. Don't say you're going to call someone if you're not going to call. Just don't say anything. I'd rather have someone say, "Well, it was good seeing you. See ya later." Then "Hey, I'll definitely call you." and then not call. I don't want to expect a phone call thats not coming.

7. If you open a drawer or a cabinet, shut it when you're finished.

I'm sure there's more but I don't want to be so negative about everything.

No comments: