Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Heeeee's Baaaaack

It has been a pleasant couple of months not having to worry about this guy that has been leaving me little notes at the church. He's been traveling...but now he's back...

The Detective/Officer that has my "case" made an unannounced stop at my office this morning to let me know. Now, isn't that sweet. I have spoken with this man a few times before, we keep each other updated one new happenings in the situation and what not. I was surprised to see what he looked like. He sounded like an older gentleman on the phone, but in person...he was younger than what I had pictured. He wasn't this gray haired man in his suit and tie, he was a younger guy (35-45ish) in uniform. Anyways...that's not the point....

Words were exchanged between him and the man that I asked him to speak with. Hopefully that is a good thing and isn't something that will set off my 'note passer' man. I just pray that the detectives words were stern enough to get the point across, but gentle enough to not make this guy go even crazier than he already is. I just want to be able to go around town and not have to worry about who I might run into.

Either way, I have the detectives number in case anything might happend, which makes me feel better. He even said he wouldn't mind sending someone out here on a Sunday morning if things begin to get uncomfortable. I'm content with the situation now. Especially since I won't be here for the next couple of Sunday's. That should be enough time away for things to get back to normal and I don't have to be around this guy and worry about what he's going to do next...

1 comment:

Christopher W. Speaks said...

I'm not exactly sure how the detective talked to this guy - or, for that matter WHO the detective talked to - because that guy's been dead for weeks now.

So what if I hired a hitman? It was only to save sweet lil' Becky!