Friday, July 21, 2006

The Next Step

This morning the next step was taken regarding the situation going on in my life. I had a Detective Sergeant come and speak with me this morning about how he feels about what is going on. Since he was concerned...that made me concerned. Because this is a rough/tough guy, so that was a little scary.

But we sat down with some men from church and discussed what needed to happen and we decided that a criminal restraint is the best shot for now. Which means he cannot come onto the church property or my complex property, and if he does step foot on a blade of grass I can call the cops and they will take care of him. So I hope that was a good thing for me to have done and it's not something that will upset him to do anything inappropriate.

So basically I've just had this nervous feeling in my stomach all day long. Looking around corners and checking behind me when I walk around. It's uncomfortable, but I hope that will do something.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I'm glad something has been done about creepy guy. I know it's still scary, though. Hopefully this will help the situation.

I'm glad we got to talk the other day. I really miss you. A dose of my Beckycita was just what I needed! :)