Tuesday, July 25, 2006

What does it all mean?

I've always been that friend who everyone comes to when they need some advice or just someone to talk to. That was my role in high school, in college and even now. For some reason, that's just been my place in my circle of friends. Anyways...I guess I can give as much "advice" as I can, but sometimes you just need a guys perspective on things and I can't really do that right now, seeing as I'm a girl.

I have this friend who's been getting phone calls from one of her guy friends almost daily for a while now. So my thinking as a girl (because we read into EVERYTHING) is that he must like her, right? Why else would he call her that much. Actually I know he likes her, but there's a distance issue that I'm not even going to get into because my past experiences with out of state boys never really worked out. Anyways. But at the same time I don't want her to read too much into anything because I don't really know what's going on in this guys head. I don't want her to waste any emotions on it if it's not a big deal. I guess my question to all you guys is - why would someone call so much? If she invests any feelings for no reason - I would feel really bad for her. My thoughts are: I wouldn't call someone so much if I wasn't expecting anything or trying to invest in a "future"...but that's just me. I know they're just quick phone calls, but still, they're frequent. Whatever...she'll figure something out.

On another note, I talked with my brother Cory last night because we want to take a vacation to somewhere. So far, a plane ticket anywhere is ridiculously expensive and I need to save that money for my trip to South Carolina this fall. So we may end up just going to Port Aransas for a few days. I still have all my two weeks of vacation left so I really wanted to get out of here for a long while-if possible. Just wish everything didn't cost so much. But rest assure, there will be a vacation to somewhere at sometime, and Good Times will be had!!

No comments: