Monday, July 31, 2006

Lost in Translation

I'm going to be a girl and start off with..."So, there's this guy..."
I hate doing that, but I feel if I at least get it out, then it won't be bothering me inside as much. I've known him for a while now (we went to college together) and have been talking to him on the phone pretty frequently. I know it doesn't sound like a big deal, but it is to me. We've mentioned that we both have crushes on each other and got that out in the open and ever since then is when we've been talking on a more regular basis. So here's the thing...he's out of state. (Of course he is...I seem to have that kind of luck...but at least his state is closer than Michigan and Wisconsin, those were just way too far.)

Here's my thing, I'm really starting to like him but I know he's hundred's of miles away. I just with I knew what was going on in his mind. I don't want to waste all these emotions on nothing, you know. I get excited when he calls, and I don't want to get like that if it's not for anything. I know not much can happen right now, but we could build on to something. I don't know. I've never really brought it up to him either because he doesn't really have much spare time to call and when he does it's while he's at work or in the middle of something and can only talk for a few minutes. You can't really bring up personal stuff like that when your surrounded by other people and distracted by work.

Anyways...it's fun for now and I'll roll with it and see where it goes. I just hate having all these unanswered questions swimming through my head...but that's just how girls function...

Oh yea...I went to another wedding this weekend!! Good times, lots of old friends.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Hmmm. . .wouldn't it be funny if he reads your blog? Actually, that might be a good way to get some answers. :)

I would be feeling the same way, just like we've talked about. Enjoy it, see if anything comes up on his end, but don't be closed off to anything else that might come along in the meantime.

Love you!

P.S. Got yet another card from you today. . .you are such a wonderful friend.