Thursday, September 14, 2006

LISTEN TO ME!!!

I was listening to the Bobby Bones Show this morning and I only caught a glimpse of this one segment and it was them giving off their three favorite songs...or something like that and it got me thinking about what my favorite songs are. I love listening to music, so it's hard for me to narrow down what my favorite songs are.

So I decided to share the list with you all that I came up with. These are in no way in any particular order because I love them all. I tried puting them in groups, but I couldn't do that. I know there are more songs out there, but this was just me brain-storming at work, if I were to sit down at home with lots of time...I could come up with some more songs...so here it is for now.

Becky's List of Top Songs!!:
"Ice Ice Baby" - Vanilla Ice
"Just Like Heaven" - The Cure (The Goldfinger version is awesome too)
"Hands Down" - Dashboard Confessional
"So Long, So Long" - Dashboard Confessional
"Push" - Sarah McLachlan
"I Shall Believe" - Sheryl Crow
"Always on Your Side" - Sheryl Crow
"Season" - Good Charlotte
"Faithfully" - Journey
"Jack and Diane" - John Mellencamp
"Do I Have to Say the Words" - Brian Adams
"With or Without You" - U2
"You've Lost that Lovin' Feeling" - Righteous Brothers
"Chcolate" - Snow Patrol
"I Want to Hear You Sad" - The Early November
"Mr. Jones" - Counting Crows
"Straight Up" - Paula Abdul
"Cover Girl" - New Kids on the Block
"Every Rose Has it's Thorns" - Poison
"Here I Go Again on my Own" - Whitesnake
"To Be With You"- Mr. Big
"Going Nowhere" - Oasis (and Wonderwall was awesome too)
"Killing Me Softly" - The Fugees
"Tears in Heaven" - Eric Clapton
"Walk on the Ocean" - Toad the Wet Sprocket
"Head On Collision" - New Found Glory
"Paul Revere" - Beastie Boys

Now I know there are plenty more...especially when it comes to Rap or R&B, but this is just the basic list for now. I hope you take some time to listen to some of the songs that you don't know...so that you can see why I like them!!

1 comment:

patrick | steed said...

um, did you know that i WROTE "ice ice baby" in middle school.

seriously.

oh btw, i totally had that comment up about walk on the ocean before i saw your page.