Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Love to Listen

I am just so excited that there are so many great songs on the radio now. I feel like we had been going threw a dry spell for sometime, but there are just so many great new songs out there. Last night while I was driving back from San Antonio I didn't even have to put in a CD because every time I would change the radio station, a good song was on. I usually have to listen to a few CD's on that drive because nothing I like is ever on...whew...I love it. Plus today, it hasn't gotten warmer than 72 degrees (I don't know what's going on), so I drove to work and back for lunch and back to work with the window's down. I LOVE driving with the windows down. I even got a little chilly...

Spinning on that dizzy edge
I kissed her face and kissed her head
And dreamed of all the different ways I had
To make her glow
"Why are you so far away?" she said
"Why won't you ever know that I'm in love with you?
That I'm in love with you?"
~The Cure

On another note...life is good. Changes are in progress and I have things to look forward to.
I got to spend a few nights at home, which was nice because I won't get to do that for a while now. Did LOT'S of bonding with the brother's, I was even brave enough to go and talk to this guy from back hom that I've had a crush on for a while. It really wasn't anything, I just think he's pretty cute, and I never talk to him because well...I'm a chicken and he's a few years older than I am. But I sucked it up and we talked for a good 30 minutes, nothing special, but at least I can't say that I didn't do it. Hopefully that'll make me brave enough to do it again...maybe not with him, but just with guys in general. I'm trying to step out of the box.

My mom made me clean out my room at their house because she wants to do some rearranging...so I had to go through about four boxes of stuff (aka: Crap). I'm such a saver, I so much silly stuff in those boxes. But I found old pictures and back packs and year books...it was a little easier to throw some of that stuff out than I thought...so now I need to try and do that here in Georgetown, I have so much "STUFF" that I don't need and it just sits around collecting dust. Hopefully I can make myself sift through all the stuff I don't need. I think it'll just freshen things up a bit.

No comments: