Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Where's my head at?

I must be losing it!! I have just had one of those weeks where I seem to be in another place than where I should be.
Monday morning when I was leaving for work I noticed that my door was unlocked. I NEVER leave my door unlocked. As long as I've been living by myself I always lock at least one of the three locks as soon as I shut the door behind me when I come home. At night I lock both dead bolt, I used to latch the chain, but I don't anymore because I feel it's a waste of time. That's the second time I've woken up with my door unlocked. I don't really expect anyone to climb the three flights of stairs to "rob" me, I have nothing to rob, except my TV...but that's too much energy for any robber. It just kind of shocked me that I actually forgot to lock my door. I always lock the door even when I have company, it's just habit.

Then, last night I was for some reason unusually tired when I was coming home from Kyle's. I got home, locked the door, and seriously, just went straight to bed. Of course I brushed my teeth and washed my face...and then went straight to my bed. This morning the sun is blinding and me and I'm thinking...that's weird, the sun isn't usually that bright when I wake up. Well, I was right, the sun isn't that bright when I wake up because it was 40 minutes after I usually get up. That's right, I forgot to set my alarm last night. So instead of waking up at 7:20, I woke up at 8:00...Needless to say, I took a very quick shower (which meant, no washing of the hair...I hate not having clean hair), got dressed and walked out the door. I'm wearing my hair in a pony tail today...I NEVER wear my hair in a pony tail...I guess it's not because I don't like pony tails, but I get headaches whenever I wear my hair any other way than just plain down. So I can already feel the small aches coming on, but I'm trying to push through them.

Lastly...I've been dropping things a lot. Like my depth perseption is just really off for some reason. I've stumbled on steps, had to reach for my bottle water a couple times because for some reason I keep missing it, and I just can't seem to keep a grip on things. It's really weird. It's not like I've been a little clumbsy here and there, it's that I've just been off...I don't know how to explain it.
It's been a weird few days. I guess I'm just that distracted with everything right now. Lot's of personal stuff that I'm keeping locked up...and then my job is stressing the heck out of me. Looks like another vacation is in order. Good thing I get a 4 day weekend this weekend, I'm ready for that.

Anyways...maybe I need to start taking vitamins or somthing so that I can get back on track. I don't want ro really lose my mind...not yet.

Where's your head at?
We can't live on, live on without you
We can't live on, live on without you!!!
-Basement Jaxx

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I've experienced that kind of weird stuff, too, in the past. It's strange. You're probably just really stressed, like you said. Try to relax some. And if you want to 'release' some of the personal stuff that you're locking up inside, you know you can always call me. :)