Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Yesterday...

...all my troubles seemed so far away, Now it look as though they're here to stay, Oh, I believe in yesterday.
It's funny how one word can make a song pop into your head...this Beatle's song is my "yesterday" song...

If you asked me what I did yesterday, this is what I would tell you: I went to a sneak Preview of BeerFest!! How exciting. I've never gotten to see a movie before it came out. Well it was only 2 days before it comes out...but that's a big deal for me. Plus, it was at the Alamo Draft House and that just has good times written all over it.

I went with my friend Wes, we grew up down the street from each other and went to high school together and all that good stuff. Well, his girlfriend's cousin somehow got a few free passes to the movie and Wes invited me along. It was nice to hang out with a familiar person...

We got to talking about how we both want to move closer to home eventually. I mean, I do love the Austin area, but it's just not "home". Now I don't feel as guilty about wanting to be closer to family and friends...because I'm not the only one thinking about it. I know once I move back to the San Antonio area I'm really going to miss being close to Austin, but that's just how life goes. We also got to play a little foosball afterwards...I'm learning some "moves" so watch out...I've never really had that much fun playing that game, but once I kind of knew what I was doing...it can be quite entertaining!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs. I have seen a photograph of yours that I find interesting and would like to request permission to include it in this book. If you think this is something you might be interested in please send me an email at hannah@wefeelfine.org and I will send along more details about the project. Hope to talk to you soon!

Sincerely,

Hannah
Hannah@wefeelfine.org


Note: In order to locate your image later it would be much appreciated if you would include a link to this blog in your response. Thanks again!!