Monday, November 06, 2006

7 Minute Ride

I go home for lunch every day pretty much, except for the days that the Secretary and I do something together...
Well my drive back was one of the most exciting I've had in a while.

First off, the weather is just perfect for riding with the windows down, which I LOVE to do!! So that right there just makes driving more enjoyable.

I drive past one of the many parks here in Georgetown to get to work and guess what...There's a CIRCUS TENT set up!! Yes, I know...Very exciting. Of course I'm sure it'll only be exciting on the weekends and yes, I'm booked for the next 4 weekends, so I won't get to see it. Which although makes me sad, I assume I'll survive. It is just neat to see a huge tent in the park.

The radio was playing great songs, which is good because I took all my CD's into my apartment because I was working on my mp3 player this weekend and I haven't yet put CD's back into the vehicle.

As I'm driving through town the radio show I was listening to made an announcement. Neil Patrick Harris, you may know him as Dr. Doogie Howser, is Gay. And apparently very proud of it. Which surprises me because his tv show "How I Met Your Mother", he's very NOT gay... So that was a very surprising moment.

Then, as I'm sitting at my last stop light before my arrival, I notice a SUV which was either a yukon/suburban/tahoe that had been converted into a hearse. Something I had NEVER seen before in my life.

What a way to end my drive.
I was just so excited about all the happenings on my short drive that I just had to share it!

1 comment:

Thister said...

Heh! I've noticed some interesting things while driving or walking around. I think one of the most fascinating and beautiful things I saw today were the leaves blowing away in the wind. It's a sign that winter is, indeed, edging closer and closer.

Of course, I can't drive right now since my car key is broken; but I am sure that I'll get it fixed in due time.