Friday, November 17, 2006

You Are Not the Father

I love the Maury Povich show. But I like the one's where he's making someone's dream come true or doing a make-over on a much needed human being. Whenever I see that it's going to be a Paternity Test Episode I usually just turn the TV off or change the channel. Well, today I didn't. Nothing else was on and I was just waisting time until I left for San Antonio.

There are some women on there that have tested over 15 men and still have no clue as to who the Father of their child is. How disgusting. It's one thing to cheat on a partner and have a little mix-up...but to have slept with over a dozen people at around the same time that you can't figure out who fathered the baby...there's got to be something wrong with you. I can't even fathom that. I don't see it to be that difficult to be faithful to one person...much less to be unfaithful so many times with so many people.

Now these kids are growing up not knowing who there father is. Hello Ladies...there's an easy solution to all of this. STOP SLEEPING AROUND. It really isn't that difficult. Have a little self control to that you can be more respected to others.

Another man was on there and told his wife that he had cheated on her with over 50 people...and that's just in a couple years time. What is wrong with these people?!! How rotten of a person do you have to be. I just don't understand all that. I just had to vent because it drives me crazy to think that all of this is going on and they wonder why they have all these illegitimate children and diseases and can't have a good relationship. Grow up and Get some Morals.

No comments: