Monday, November 27, 2006

I LOVE COMING HOME!!!

I love going home...or, I love visiting home. It is always just a great and wonderful time. I love the "Becky" that I am when I'm home and in a comfortable environment. It's not that I'm Not comfortable here...I guess I'm just more so there and it really shows. I'm a very fun person. I'm the person I was before I graduated from college and had to get a job. Not that I don't love my job, but there are somethings, like getting up in the morning, that just make it hard to be "fun".
At home, I'm a very hyper and fun to be around person. I'm always smiling and in a good mood, I'm very funny. I had a friend from high school come up to me and told me how much she likes to see me because I'm always so full of joy. Obviously she only see's me when I'm back home. But what an amazing compliment.
People don't judge me when I'm down either, or maybe I just don't notice it as much. When I meet new people up here and tell them what I do, I always get weird reactions, but back home, people know me for who I am and what I used to be like. It's just so great!! Let's see what else made this weekend great...
Besides having my favorite holiday every (THANKSGIVING), I got to see all my family, Yay! I got to go out on a date, I got to go to the zoo!!, and got to hang out with really awesome people.
I thought the "date" might catch your attention. It was really fun. I ran into a guy that I knew in high school and he asked to take me to dinner on Saturday night. Well, I'm not going to pass up a chance like that. The one time I get asked out and I have to get picked up at my parents house, which meant my parents just HAD to meet him. Which was alright, they're good people. Poor guy had to walk all the way up to the door and introduce himself to both my mom and my dad. But it was good. We ate out at the Outback. Delicious. We had some kangroo chops and koala-kabobs...just kidding. But it was such a great time. This guy is very outgoing so there weren't any awkward silences, which was great. I have a very hard time keeping conversation going, but it was easy this time. So that was that, we had dinner and he took me home. He went to hang out with his friend and I went out to hang out with my friends. He's in college station and I'm in Georgetown, so I guess that was it. It was fun, and I'm sure we'll hang out again...but is it really all worth it?
And the ZOO!! I love the zoo, I haven't been there since high school. It was great. They're doing construction so there were some animals missing, but I got to see the Giraffe and that's what I really wanted to see. And check it out. They have these new mini-zebra's in one exhibit...they let me hold it, It was awesome!!
Hee Hee...that was funny, right!!
So all in all, my weekend was great! Loved it. But now it's back to the punching the clock!

No comments: