Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Angels and Airwaves

I was a little sad the day Blink 821 decided to go their seperate ways when it comes to music because I've always been a fan of theirs. Not like Daniel, who owns practically every album, single and re-make that Blink every did. But a fan still the same.

So I have been waiting patiently for the new Angels and Airwaves CD to come out. It dropped yesterday, and yes I went to Best Buy to buy it (along with the purchase of a car charger and the new Snow Patrol CD).
I must say I made some good buys! Both Cd's are just great. I'm really excited that Tom DeLong started a new group. The music and words are just great. I can't get enough of it. Lucky me that I can sit and listen to this while I'm at work!!

I also called my brother's yesterday. We're going to have a fun filled weekend of hanging out. I don't get to just "hang out" and chill with my brother's anymore, so this will be good. It's really going to be good if Hot boys are around!
Anyways, I'm just excited to get out of Georgetown for a while. A little mini-vacation before my hectic summer begins and I don't get any rest what-so-ever!

"Oh I need you now,
the earth fell fast asleep.
This room is safe and sound,
will you lay here with me and feel it?
I think I like today,
I think it's good,
It's something I can't get my head around."
-Angels and Airwaves

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love The Adventure by Angels & Airwaves. That's the only one I know so far. But I downloaded it about a month ago and LOVE it.

And the new Snow Patrol CD is awesome, too--just got that one. Good taste, girl. :)

Rob West said...

What's the name of that Snow Patrol CD? My sister just got a Snow Patrol CD that's pretty good.