Wednesday, May 10, 2006

UnEasy

So there's this guy...I can't remember if I've written about him before...I'm sure I have. Anyways...he makes me very uncomfortable. Just that way he acts and the way he shows up at different things.
He wrote a very random letter to me and put in on my windsheild one day. It was a little creapy, so I turned it into the police. Turns out he had written another girl a creapy letter and she also turned it into the police. Anyways...

Now he's calling me. He called me about 4 times this weekend. I didn't answer any of them because I knew it was him. Well he asked weird things when he calls. One of his calls was just to see if he got the message that he left a couple weeks ago....
Then he called to get a book back that he put on my desk.
Then he called to see if I wanted to hit golf balls with him.
Then he called to see if I wanted to go to a movie with him.
Then he called to say he gave me the wrong phone number to call.

Anyways...he just really bothers me. I know all I really need to do is tell him not to call me anymore. But I really don't want to talk to him.
Then during Sunday School on Sunday mornings he's always waiting for me in the same spot and then flags me down to see if I got all his messages. Ahhhh. "Sure, I got your messages"...no stop calling me.

I know there's something wrong with him and that I shouldn't judge or anything...but it's hard not to because I just get very uncomfortable around him.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

He might not stop just because you tell/ask him to. Hmmmm. He is definitely creepy. I don't think it's good AT ALL that he has your number and calls you. I know it's not like you can hide all of your info from the church directory. . .but still. Ick.

Christopher W. Speaks said...

Sorry Becky. All you needed to do was ask politely. Now I feel embarassed since you told everyone...

I'll stop calling :*(

Christopher W. Speaks said...

I'm here to please.

No, really. I am.