Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Old School

Another trip home...another great time.

One of my best friends from High School, Carrie, is getting married on July 1st and she had a wedding shower on Sunday afternoon. It was so great to see all those girls again that I went to school with. Just reminiscing about our times in high school and sharing what we're doing with our lives now. I see those girls every now and then, but it's very rare. We had so much fun together for those couple of years!!
I got another compliment saying that I looked like Sheryl Crow. That is one of my most favortite compliments because I seriously just adore that lady. Maybe I should start curling my hair more often. But that just put a smile on my face!!

I was supposed to meet up with my friend Wes afterwards, but apparently he had plans that he wasn't aware of and had to back out. Which I guess is fine, I was tired and was glad I got to sit around with my parents. But it would had been nice to get out and do something. Wes and I dated a couple times in college, but it wasn't really that big of a deal...so now whenever we see each other we just flirt a lot. So it's probably better that we didn't hang out.

Then I got to have lunch with my friend Courtney on Monday on my way back to Georgetown. We were roommates in College and we rarely get to see each other either. So it was just great to see so many people that I don't get to see often. Courtney tries to convince me every time I see her to move closer to San Antonio. It always crosses my mind every now and then because it would be so great to get to see those guy more often. Then I would be closer to my family. Plus, I know once the summer is over it's going to hit my like a brick wall that my friends aren't around anymore. I guess I'll just see what the future holds.

I also stopped and picked up my new upgraded phone. I spent way too much money, but -by golly- I was going to get a cool phone. Now...starting next month, I'll have internet, and text messaging, Sirius music and all other sorts of Neato stuff. Anyways...exciting stuff going on!!

No comments: