Thursday, May 18, 2006

Breathe It In

I love having a clean car...It just makes driving that much better. Lately my after work activity was going home, putting on my swim suit and sitting by the pool for a while. But when I got home yesterday the pool was infested with children and other people laying out...I don't like laying out when there's people there. Plus, I saw that all the chairs were taken. So I took it upon myself to work on my VUE.

I changed clothes and got to work. First I vacuumed what I could, my little hand held dirt devil isn't that great. But I got all the big stuff out. Then I dusted and polished the dashboard, steering wheel, arm rest, cup holders...I even got some toothpicks and dug the gross stuff that falls under my window button. It was such a great feeling. I even cleaned all the door and window frames where the car wash doesn't reach. Ahhh...it was magical. I got pretty gross and my hands were almost black when I was finished. But was definitely worth.

As I got in my car to drive to Austin to meet up with Lauren I just had a smile on my face because my car was beautiful. So if someone wants to ride in my car you must dust your feet and not spill anything!!!

Again, I was excited to get back into my car to go back home. Did you know that there's traffic at 10:30 at night on I35. RIDICULOUS!!! It took me 50 minutes to make a 25 minute drive back home. I was a little irritated. First the 3 lanes of I35 turned into 2 lanes....and then the 2 lanes turned into 1 lane!!! It was awful. But I got to talk to one of my brother's for a while which was nice. Did a little catch up with each other.

I also found out that he was hanging out with this guy that was just head over heels for in High School, so I was a little jealous about that...but I guess that will just give me some sort of excuse to go hang out with him sometime!!!

No comments: