Thursday, October 26, 2006

Beckalicious

As I was driving home from Confirmation class last night I heard the new Fergie song on the radio called "Fergalicious" and I thought it would be funny to put my name in the place of Fergies name for some of the lyrics...It's good stuff. It's just bits and pieces, but here is what it would look like with my name and some lyrics cut out of the song!

BECKALICIOUS
Beckalicious definition make them boys go loco
I ain't easy, I ain't sleazy
I got reasons why I tease 'em
Boys just come and go like seasons

Beckalicious (Beckalicious)
But I ain't promiscuous
And if you was suspicious
All that s**t is fictitious
I blow kisses (mmmwwahhh)
That puts them boys on rock, rock
And they be lining down the block just to watch what I got

I'm the B to the E, C the K the Y
And can't no other lady put it down like me

That was fun, wasn't it?!! Just a little break in the day to put a smile on your face!!


Also, yesterday at lunch I went and bought the Mat Kearney CD, Nothing Left to Lose. It's a good one. But of course, I only buy good CD's. I'm waiting for next year for the Sick Puppies CD to come out because that one is going to be out of this world AMAZING! I recommend both of them!

3 comments:

patrick | steed said...

my friend Meredith knows Mat. i know, right?

how're things?

Thister said...

Haha! I think Fergie might have to institute a throwdown with you after that number. ;)

Thister said...

P.S. SoCo totally rocks.