Monday, October 02, 2006

Finally

Well I finally did it...I'm going to go see a doctor this afternoon about my back.
After years of being uncomfortable, I'm going to get it checked out. I left work early on Thursday because I was in so much I couldn't concentrate on anything. So it was a rough day and Friday wasn't any better...then I had to go camping on Saturday.
Anyways....Thursday when I left work, I went and bought Back Pain Pills, some Emu lotion (I had gotten some in college it's supposed to be good for sore muscles) and a Lumbar pillow. And I still laid on the couch crying because everything hurt.

So Friday I spent most of the day on the phone with insurance figuring out all my deductables and what not. I found an Orthopedist on Georgetown that takes my insurance and had an opening today. So I took it.

I'm not expecting much because I've been to doctors for my back before...but I'm hoping it's a start and he can tell me what the next step is in getting this taken care of.

I'll let you know.

1 comment:

patrick | steed said...

i guess this was yesterday. i hope everything went well. back pain sucks, i know. about once every two years, all the muscles in my middle back lock up and i'm in bed for two or three days, struggling to breathe. do whatever you can to take care of it now before it turns into a serious problem later.