Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Where to Even Begin

What an amazing weekend. I couldn't have asked for a better one...it was much needed.
I attended the National Youth Worker's Convention from Youth Specialties. It was in Austin, but a friend and I got a hotel room for the weekend so it was like a mini-vacation. The speakers were great, the worship leaders were awesome, and fellowship is just always a good time. There was laughing, crying, praying, revealing, contemplating and so much more. I am worn out from all the walking and listening but I am so glad that I got to participate in it.

It's that little extra push of excitement about what I do that was a little overwhelming. I can't explain it, but right now, I'm so excited about what I do. I wish I didn't just get that once a year. But even so, I'm glad I got it. I could right an essay about everything that went on, but instead, I'm not. If you really want to know what happened, you can ask and I'll tell you!

No comments: