Wednesday, October 04, 2006

They're Big, I'm Little.

Well the doctor visit went well. Although I had to sit in a freezing cold room all by myself without my shirt on. Which was weird. I don't usually take my shirt off for many people...
Good thing the doctor was pretty cute...married...but still good looking. He poked around on my back and made my bend over and stretch and all that good stuff. I told him the 3 different muscle relaxers that I've been on for my back...and he prescribed one of the same ones to me. Yay...more drugs.
Anyways...for now, his diagnosis is a herniated disc. There are many different terms to describe a herniated disc, such as a pinched nerve, bulging disc, ruptured disc or slipped disc. So for now I have to take a barrel full of ibuprofen a day and go to physical therapy a couple times a week until I get the hang of the exercises for me to do them on my own at home. So I'll go there this afternoon and see what's going on.
I guess this is just the first step in a process of relieving back pain, but I figure I've been dealing with this since my Junior Year of High School, it's about time. So that's that...hopefully my hour of exercise today will do some good.

On another note...I missed some voicemails on Monday, and I'm assuming it's because I turned my phone off while I was in the doctors office. Well, last night at 2:54 A.M. my voicemail on my phone sounded...so I decided to check it, since it scared me awake. No new messages. My phone just decided to pull a prank on my. NOT FUNNY. There were no missed calls, but it still went of. It was a little freaky...but oh well.

No comments: