Tuesday, January 03, 2006

TOO MUCH...

So much has happened in the last two weeks that I'm not even going to go into any sort of detail until something majorly exciting pops into my mind. So I'll just recap my last few events.

  • Went home for Christmas. Got to hang out with all of my family. Didn't really get to run into any old friends, but just as well. Didn't get much sleep because I now live in the living room when I go home.
  • My uncle tries to set me up with a 37 year old friend of his brother's. I say a big NO to that one.
  • Got to see the Polar Express for the first time...in 3-D at the Imax no less and it was awesome!!
  • Went to my first Fondu party. YUM!!
  • Left home the day after Christmas to go to the Senior High Gathering.
  • Got an incredibly rude "yelling" from my male sponsor. I'm not talking to him at the moment.
  • Had an awesome time staying up until 1:00 every night and waking up at 6:45 every morning to work my 18 hour days. But whatever, I think everything was a huge success.
  • Got back home from the gathering and slept for hours.
  • Went to Laurens for New Years!!! Good Times! Good Times!
  • Bought a bigger TV with my Christmas bonus and have been watching movies for the past couple days.
  • Met a college buddy to watch the Notre Dame v. Ohio State game. Bad game, but GREAT company!!
  • Now it's off to purchase "Wedding Crasher's" and sit in my apartment and do nothing for the rest of the day!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

woo hoo Wedding Crashers! I should go buy that one, too. Yay for lazy days. . .

Love you!