Monday, January 30, 2006

What to Say...

I didn't think my stories on my blog were ever that fascinating. It was just a way for me to get things off my chest. But here lately I've been getting a lot of suggestions of what I should write about. Last month Chad asked me to write about a funny life story, but I still haven't thought of one. Last week Kyle wanted me to write about him and how awesome he is, but I still haven't thought of any words for him. And my bother thinks I'm a loser for even having a blog.
So where to go from here...

I had an awesome weekend. It really was. Friday was my...well, I always shop on Friday's. Not for anything in particular, just to get out of the house. I should have gone grocery shopping because I'm pretty much out of food. Oh well. But anyways...I got to go out Friday night. Yea me! It starts off with a phone call from Kyle saying that him and Brandon are going downtown and inviting me along. If you read between the lines its more of: Brandon and I want to go downtown, will you drive us? Sure. So I call Lauren to meet up with us so that I'll know more people. It was great. We went to a couple of places and we just had a great time. I was just excited to be out of the apartment.
It was kind of funny because a couple of times that night I had mentioned to Lauren that it would be neat if we ran into someone we knew...well, I did. As we were walking back to the car I ran into my oldest brother Cory and our friend Jared. . (Sorry you missed meeting him Lauren). I hadn't seen him since Christmas, so it's always fun to see family. So we chit-chatted for a while, but they had to go home and go to sleep. (On that note, I got a funny picture from Jared of Cory sleeping that night...hee hee)
Anyways...we drove back him and then I went to Whataburger for some taquito's because I was Starving. So I sat on my living room floor and ate both tacos and watched some TV before heading off to bed at 3:00.

Saturday was another amazing day. I got out of bed at about 11:30 and plopped myself down on the couch for pretty much the rest of the day. It was ridiculous. I stayed there, in my pajamas until about 11:00 before heading back to my bed. I think I need more days like that. Just do nothing days.

Then Sunday was pretty laid back. Nothing too crazy. I hung out with Maggie because her parent's are out of state on a vacation. So we went to the mall and then to youth group and had a sleep over that night. There's just something about sleeping in a bed that's not yours. I didn't sleep very well at all last night. I woke up at least 13 times and woke up soooo tired. Anyways...it was a pretty sweet weekend. Now it's back to work...

"Aw yeah, alright,
truth hurts inside
Aw yeah, that's right,
you go around once in life
Everybody wants to be a part
Everybody loves a situation
Who would ever want to play the part
Of anonymous numbers on a governmental chart"
-Better Than Ezra

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Dang! I didn't get to meet another Moczygemba! I'm sad.

Emily's coming to spend this weekend with me and we're definitely going out on either Thursday or Friday or *gasp* BOTH! :) You best come with us, girl, because 6th Street hasn't seen enough of our lusciousness yet. ;)

Love you.

Becky said...

Dand Girl...I could probably handle that. I'd love to go out again!!

Rob West said...

Can I write a story about how awesome Kyle is? In my story he has a racecar and a crazy pet beaver that can talk. THAT'S awesome.

Laurey, come on now. I haven't seen enough of your lusciousness either!

PS Twinkster, love the quote. That's you, you know.. not crazy, just a little Misunderstood.
;-)