Friday, December 16, 2005

I'm going Crazy...

I haven't work this much in my life...welll, maybe I have, but it's been a while. It's just been ridiculously long days, and most of the time I'm not in the office. I just go, go, go all day.
Yesterday was seriously just TOO much. Going to a network meeting an hour away, staying there for 4 hours and then coming back. (The meeting went great, there were awesome people there) But then I get back to town to run errands for this event at the end of the month. Finally at about 5:45, we're bushed and go home. Just to get a phone call to do dinner. Which I needed to do. It was with a woman at church who I "spill my soul" to, and I really needed that last night. Only to get home at about 8:15 to get another phone call to go out. I just wanted to lay down, but I knew I would be pissed if I didn't go out. So I went out for a couple hours to do Kareoke. NO, I didn't sing, but I supported everyone who did.

Crap...gotta jet...off to Austin to work....
I hope to catch everyone up at some point in time.
I'm still alive...just not around.

2 comments:

Rob West said...

I went to this really lame bar once in Raleigh. The chairs were plastic and the food came on paper plates. And they had beer, but not on tap. I think somone gutted a Hardees and opened their own place. Anyway, I was there with my buddy Brian, and there were maybe three other people in the whole restaurant.

And the waiter brought us a Karaoke selection, trying to get some Karaoke going. I said I'd do it, but only if the waiter and I could do a duet of "Little Red Corvette".

He said no. Jerk.

Lauren said...

Becky, you know I would've sung Karaoke and been really obnoxious. . .it would've been my goal to embarrass the crap out of you. ;) Just think Joe's Crab Shack in Nashville x10. Yeah baby.

You're doing an amazing job working on the Gathering, girl. It'll be over soon!!!