Sunday, December 18, 2005

It's just you and me

I'm EXHAUSTED...
I don't think I was expecting to get tired like this. I don't understand how people who actually "work" for a living, survive. I mean, this is only a part of the year, but to actually have to be active all day, every day, for 12 hours...I'd die. Seriously.
But on a happy note, I got to see some great old friends this weekend. One of my old college roommates graduated from Texas Lutheran University this weekend and so a bunch of the old "crew" was there. It was so nice to get to see them. Shout Out to ROSS HOGG...I'm excited that you graduated. I'm excited for Lindsay, but I wasn't really worried about her getting out of school. I even ran into a guy that I went to junior college with and then a lady that goes to my church back home. It was weird, but exciting to see people that I don't ever see.

Tonight is my high school Christmas Party and I'm getting excited. I'm tired, but I really love this group of kiddos. They're amazing. They can definitely be a handful at times, but I love them all.

This week is going to be another busy one, but I hope to actually write something good later on. I'm sure these are boring you all. But I didn't want to neglet this too much.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Can we hang out this week? I just MUST see you before Christmas. :)

Lauren said...

oh, and I also wanted to say that what you wrote about me on Mo's blog was waaaay sweet. . .made me cry a little tear. Seriously. You're beautiful!

Rob West said...

In a war, it is often said that one side can win if they have the "Element of Surprise."

If there were a war between dogs and fire hydrants, dogs would win because they have the "LMNOP".