Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Not Sure

I didn't really have a topic to write about today, but I figured it was time to put something up. Life is getting super busy for the month of March coming up. I'll be traveling to 3 different states which I am super excited about because I love to travel. Plus I get to travel with a super awesome girl... (see below)
We've traveled to many places together last year...Miami, Key West, Dallas, Nashville.
We travel well together!!

I just get a little excited when it comes to taking trips.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Yippeee!! I can't wait! We not only travel well together, but we look good together, too, wouldn't you agree? Look out, Carolinas! ;)

Becky said...

Heck yes we look GOOD together!!

Rob West said...

Um... We WILL look good together... why only 2 when 3 will do? We'll have to get some hot 3-wat camera action up here in W-S, can I gedda whatwhat?

I'm freakin excited too ladies!

Christopher W. Speaks said...

Hope you don't mind a black man joining the foray

'cause this homeless guy I met on the corner of Fourth and Cherry won't leave me alone until I feed him stew beef...

Becky said...

Yea!!
The more the merrier!!

Lauren said...

I love homeless men. They're my favorite!