Thursday, February 23, 2006

Spending Money like I'm Mrs. Trump

Golly Geez! March is just going to be the month of spending money, but I've been preparing myself because I'm going to have so much fun. This weekend is my last weekend to shop for everything I need for my upcoming trips. I need a few basic things for my ski trip such as long johns, wooly socks, sweats, and if I can manage...some cheap water-proof hiking boots. Then I should be set. So that's this weekend of spending money...

Then it's off to N/S Carolina which I'll pretty much be spending money every day for that...but it'll be so worth it. At least we're getting free lodging at every place we're staying...
Although maybe I'll give some pineapple butter as a nice host gift. (If anyone know's a place that sells pineapple butter, let me know. I've checked a few places but haven't had any luck).

Then I'll be back for a week before I leave for COLORADO!!! Where I'll spend money on some very worth it ski lessons because I have never even had any type of ski's on my feet. But I am very excited and ready for the challenge.
So by the end of the month be looking for some awesome picture of all my trips.

But back to reality. There is so much on my mind right now that I just want to spill, but I'm not sure who all read's this thing, so I'll just keep it to myself and wait until I can gossip to Lauren. Lot's of girl stuff that needs to be shared.

Georgetown just got a McAlister's I guess a week or so ago and so I had lunch there today. Delicious. Especially the eye candy that walked in a litte while after we sat down. For some reason, just haveing someone "pretty" to look at always makes the meal taste that much better. Weird.

Peace Out for now.

5 more days!!!

2 comments:

Christopher W. Speaks said...

Pineapple butter? Why?

I think you got confused: I like peanut butter.

Wait...it's not for me, is it? *sigh*

Lauren said...

Eye candy? Was he like the waiter at Bennigan's who gave us a free meal? (forgot his name. . .and I'm joking b/c I don't remember thinking he was cute, but I DO remember his lack of working vocal chords.)

Girl, we best get together soon! Didn't realize you have so much to spill.

Can't wait to travel together again. . .I can't believe it's 5 days away--aaaaah!!!