Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Does it ever end

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I just want to scream and pull my hair out my head. I usually complain about how I never have anything to do on the weekends. Now...my calendar is getting full and I was excited to find a weekend that was available so that my family could come up and see. Fine, everything looks good. They'll come up Saturday morning and leave sometime Sunday. I had a ribbon cutting that I needed to be at at 3:00 Sunday afternoon, so that still gave a good portion of the day to spend with them. Well I just found out that there is a parade/program/party to honor a friend of mine that was shot a few times in Fallujah. Well...I want to be at both. But I would much rather honor my friend more than watch someone cut a ribbon with oversized scissors. I know which one is more important to me and my boss already said: "whatever decision you make, is the RIGHT decision." I'm just getting a little overloaded and feel like my chest is going to explode with everything that is going on. I don't know how to deal with all the pressure of needing to be at more than one place at a time. If only there were 50 hours in a day.

No comments: