Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Going Through Changes...

There are many changes going on here at work. We lost our secretary in October and our replacement just had her last day yesterday. So it's been rough. We just can't seem to find the right person to represent our church. The last two wanted everything to be about them, but that's not how it should be when you are working for a church. Therefore, there will be more struggles to go through as we get through this time of not having anyone run the office. But on a good note...we have amazing volunteers that are doing their best to help out. They are so much fun to be around. They deserve great blessings because they are such a blessing to us here.

To let you in on how exciting my life can get....yesterday after I went grocery shopping I rearranged some of the cabinets in my kitchen. I'm such a loser, but I was so impressed with myself. Things fit better and I have a better system of where things are. Please don't laugh at me.

Tomorrow I make a trip down to San Marcos to have a youth ministry meeting. The Austin and San Antonio are meeting together. I'm a little excited. Then I get to go to Texas Lutheran University and see one of my youth and then some friends that are still there from when I was still going to school there. It should be a good day. Plus I get to go with a great friend, so that's just going to make it that much better.

Three more days until my Family arrives!!!

polymath \POL-ee-math\:A person of great or varied learning; one acquainted with various subjects of study.
"[We're] going through Changes..." -Ozzy Osborne

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I'm excited to hang out with you tomorrow!! :)