Thursday, February 17, 2005

Weird Happenings

I had the weirdest thing happen to me yesterday afternoon. As I was sitting in my office, the secretary brought a man into my office. He walked in off of the streets, he was covered from his wrists to his chest to his ankles with tattoos. So I was thinking awesome...someone to talk to. Well really, he just wanted to "tell his story". OK, sure, I can listen. So he sits by me for a little over an hour about how the Holy Spirit is using him to predict and prophecie (?) the future. He was talking about how numbers to him mean certain things and that leads him to certain Bible verses. OK, sure, that could maybe happen. Well it gets better. He starts talking about how the Holy Grale/Land is somewhere here in the North Austin area and God is trying to tell him what to do about it. OK after that, I didn't know what to think. So I just let him tell his story. I must say there is so much more to say about that, but I wouldn't know where to start and it would take too much typing to continue. All in all is was an amazing experience that I never thought would happen. He didn't want money or counciling or anything...just someone to listen to him. So I did.

On a much different note....I just purchased a plane ticket and made reservations to go to KEY WEST this summer!!! I am super pumped about this and don't think I'm going to sleep tonight. This makes it all real now that I have the ticket and a room. YEAH!!
So the last few hours of my life have just been unreal. But it's an awesome life.

Until next time....

fiduciary \fih-DOO-shee-air-ee\: Relating to the holding of something in trust for another.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Yeah Key West!!!!! :)