Monday, February 14, 2005

How do I live....

I did it again to myself this weekend. I drove over two hours to see this certain person play in a band Friday night. It's like I'm just teasing myself for letting me see him. I see him, talk to him and then leave. Never once giving away my cheesy true feelings. Then I leave and think to myself how much it hurts to not see him. I know it's just a silly school-girl crush, but oh my goodness sometimes it just kills me. When I'm not around him I can tell myself that I'm at a good time in my life and don't need any distractions, but then there he is and I can't think of anything else. I need help.
But on another note, my parents are coming to visit me this coming weekend. I am so stoked about that. I haven't seen them since Christmas. We'll most likely just sit around and do nothing, but I don't care because I am just so excited to see them again.

My learning a new word everyday kind of went down the toilet already as well. I don't really have an exciting life, but this weekend was a big distraction and so I haven't learned a word since Thursday. I guess I'll have to get back on that horse.

And yes, this is Valentine's day. I have a great day planned of sitting in my office all alone because the pre-school does not have classes today. And then this evening I'll be joining my fellow council members for our monthly meeting. I can't wait for this wonderful day of love to be over with. Although I did get on Valentine's from a girl in my high school youth group, so that kind of made my day!!

I want you to want me,
I need you to need me,
I'd love you to love me,
I'm beginning you to beg me.

No comments: