Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Just Another Day

Well Valentine's turned out pretty nice. I got this massive bouquet of flowers sent to my office. This was very unexpected. They turned out to be from my Dad, so that was really sweet of him. Then I spent the rest of the day in Council meeting. Apparently there is just no way for those meetings to be under two hours. So from 6:30 to 8:45 I was just sitting there drawing in my notebook. Not that I had plans for the evening...but every other person in that room is married and should have been home with their spouse. Whatever.
I went home and spent the rest of the evening with my peanut. She can be pretty fun when she wants to be. I took her to the neighbors because some of them wanted to see her. She is so friendly and fun to be around. I love her so much.
Well, last time I forgot to mention that my younger brother may come with my parents to visit me this weekend. He is trying to switch his hours at work so that he can make the journey up here with them. Hopefully that will work out. He's a pretty cool guy, as cool as younger brothers can get. Just kidding. Love ya Bro.

diffident \DIF-uh-dunt; -dent\: Lacking self-confidence; distrustful of one's own powers; timid; bashful.

"Just another day in my life I don't wanna run out of time I don't wanna wake up some day and all my life is wasted away. Theres no much that I wanna be so everybody listen to me. Theres so many things on my mind. Just another day in my life, Another day in my life." -Riddlin Kids

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Oh, yay for Valentine's Day and us singles! :) Love your blog. I could spend hours reading people's blogs--aaah, it's addicting!