Monday, April 18, 2005

Busy, Busy, Busy

I ACTUALLY GOT TO DO STUFF THIS WEEKEND!!!!

I don't think I've done something three days in a row since I graduated college. I am such a nerd, but seriously, it was so nice just to get out for a while.
Thursday I got to go have dinner with my fantastic friend Lauren. We had an absolute wonderful time. We were gone to try and be fun and go to 6th street, but just ended up driving around listening to hip-hop. I don't think I've had that much fun in a long time.
Friday, I met my friend Courtney at the outlet mall in San Marcos...she met me 'half' way to bring me my bridesmaid dress for her wedding. I tried it on and it looks ridiculous. I ordered the smalles size they make and it's still bulky. Oh well. I'll get it fixed.
Saturday, I went to San Antonio to my Aunt's house. She was having a bar-b-que for fiesta. Just a nice time to sit around, eat, drink and play. It was nice to see my extended family. I didn't get to see any of them over Easter.

I've found myself thinking a lot about this guy that I met online. I hope it's not something I have to worry about. I think it's just nice to have someone to talk to or just think about. My brother definitely didn't like the idea, but oh well. I found myself making excuses over the weekend to come into the office to check my email and write him back. Well...I guess I'll go get some work done.

"Girls. Get your hair fixed. Get your nails done. Put your hands up and say "OK!". 'OK'. 'OK'. Get a drink, get another one, make him pay for it." -I don't know, but I just heard it and it was in my head.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Girls, put your hands up and say, "OK!" Awesome. :)