Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I ain't no Holla back girl

So the past few days have been pretty awesome. I hate to be that person that talks about someone that I don't even know...but this guy that I've been talking to from Detroit really just makes me smile. He's very genuine in our conversations. It really just brightens my day when I see that he sent me an email. He even made me some cd's and is sending them to me right now. That's pretty sweet.
Usually I wouldn't go on about things like this, but it really makes me happy. He's even willing to talk about his faith and about how he wants a family some day. Most guys aren't that comfortable talking about that, but he is. I don't really want to think too much into this because he is a couple thousand miles away...but it never hurts to dream.

Other than that, I really don't have anything exciting going on in my life. I'm pretty uneventful at the moment because I spend most of my time talking to this guy.
Whatever.

"So that's right dude, meet me at the bleachers. No principals, no student-teachers. All the boys want to be the winner, but there can only be one. So I'm gonna fight, gonna give it my all. Gonna make you fall, gonna sock it to you. That's right I'm the last one standing, another one bites the dust. A few times I've been around that track. So it's not just gonna to happen like that. Because I ain't no hollaback girl. I ain't no hollaback girl." -Gwen Stefani

1 comment:

Lauren said...

i LOVE it. i am so dang excited for you!!!!