Thursday, April 14, 2005

Telephone

Well the guy from the mail store called me today.
Turns out that he just decided to not be a youth minister anymore and start a church. God told him to. I was a little blown away, but if that's what he feels God wants him to do, then I say go for it. Well, he decided he'll just stop by the church for a little visit. So he came and we chit-chatted for about half an hour. He seems nice enough. I think he's a little young though. He graduated high school in 2003...and he graduated early, so what that's like 4 years younger than me. I guess I shouldn't be picky or anything...but that's younger than my little brother. But we may still "hang out" sometime.
He wanted me to catch a movie with him and some friends tonight. But I actually have plans tonight...(with Lauren)..and that is going to mcuh more fun. Maybe I get a new friend out of it. We'll see.

As for the guy in Detroit...... :)

No comments: