Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Flushed

I haven't gone a day without talking to this guy from Detroit. It's awesome...it's so nice to have someone to talk to about life. I learn something new about him everyday, it's not always good, but at least I know what I'm dealing with. Not typically someone that I would really want something from, but I just think he's amazing.
I HATE talking like that though. I haven't even met him. What if he turns out to be this weirdo, you know? Right now in my head he's just this great guy, but as I've said before...I'm probably setting myself up for dissapointment. But that's another problem I have to deal with. I ALWAYS tend to find something wrong with anyone that I meet. I think I'm just scared of "falling". But right now...I can't even eat. It's ridiculous. I get nervous talking to him on the phone and I don't know how to relax myself. I guess I'm still just pretty excited about the whole thing. But then I don't know what this is leading to....
He's 1500 miles away for goodness sakes. What's going to happen between two people that live so far away? I mean sure, we can visit each other...but really, is there more. I don't think I could move up there if something were to happen...would he really want to come to Texas? I need to quit living in the future and just be happy with what I have right now.

No comments: