Monday, April 25, 2005

Lock-in, Get out, Go sleep

I just got through my first lock-in at this church. It was both amazing and distructive. But all in all, everyone had an excellent time. We had some college kids come in and play games with the youth for a while and that was good because I didn't have to plan anything and then the rest of the time they played hide-n-seek in the dark hall ways.
I was informed that I will be getting chewed out tomorrow because we knocked some ceiling tiles out while playing that night...but there's nothing I can do about it, so I'm not going to worry about it.

On another note, I've been talking on the phone with this guy from Detroit everday so far. It's till rather exciting. We had a conversation about being truthful last night. I was just saying that I have to be suspicious about guys...he could be a 40 year old guy that prey's on younger girls and I wouldn't know any better...he explained that he would never try that hard to meet someone and how would I be able to explain all the pictures of him on his profile. Anyways...I know I'm a very trusting person...but I totally believe the guy.

He sent me 6 cd's in the mail too. He special made everyone of them. Isn't that sweet. I thought so too.
After talking with him a while, he probably isn't someone that I would necessarily want a relationship with because of things he's done in the past. But he sounds like he's growing up and is a better person for making mistakes. But again, that could just be me trusting this guy. I guess I'll just keep taking precautions.

No comments: