Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Whatever I feel like I wanna do, gosh!

So I broke down and washed my truck yesterday afterwards and I woke up this morning to rain. That really bothers me. I just wasted $9 on a good washin' and the rain just ruined it. I should have known better.

As some of you already know...I shop on ebay A LOT. I just got two cd's in the mail yesterday and they're great. I got Closer by Better than Ezra and Here's to the Mourning by Unwritten Law. I really like BTE so I'm glad I got that cd to at to my collection.

I've noticed that I have been doing puzzles lately. I'm working on my third 1,000 piece puzzle since last weekend. I'm pretty good at puzzles, but now I just feel worthless because I lock myself in my apartment and do puzzles. I feel like I'm going to be that grouchy old lady that lives alone and has a bunch of cats when I get older. I can't be that lady. I guess I'll have to work on that.

I also have this delima. The guy from Detroit gave me his phone number so that I would call him. I HATE calling people...especially boys and especially one's I don't know. I told him that he would have to call me first if he wanted to talk. But then he said that I am going to be the one that has to make that first phone call. Aaaaaaaaaaugh. I'm going to need some strength and courage to do that.

I guess I'll go get some work done.
Becky-Out.

Still I couldn't get arrested
Though I got more hooks
Than Madonna got looks
And just like that AC/DC song
Come on baby, shake me all night long
-Better Than Ezra

No comments: