Thursday, September 01, 2005

Am I Crazy??!!!

Seriously, am I?
I just purchased a plane ticket to fly to Wisconsin next Wednesday...
I must be out of my mind. OK...so Yes, I did have a guy fly out to see me...but that's different. Now, I'm flying out to see a guy. I've only talked to him like three times on the phone too. That's ridiculous. I guess it can't be that bad. His cousin goes to my church and can vouch for him, but still. It's a little nerve racking for me to do that.
Plus that means I have to fly by myself. That's going to be just as scary. And layovers...they're only like 35 minutes...I sure hope that's enough time to get from one terminal to the next.
Maybe I should just stop thinking of everything that can go wrong and just have fun with it.

I just talked to my cousin about it, I asked if he could drive me to the airport. I told him the story and he was just blown away that I would be doing something like this.

At least I'll have a neat story to tell...right?

1 comment:

Lauren said...

oh my GOSH!!!! i'm definitely calling you later, girl. :)