Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Let the fighting words Lie

I think I've hit The Wall.
I am a little tired of people telling me how to do my job, when they aren't even my boss. SHIT, I'm doing my best. If you want something done, why don't you help me out and do it yourself. My job is just really getting to me. I hear it from youth, parents, and volunteers. Give me a break OK. I know I can't please everyone, but give me some kind of credit.

I feel like I'm in a bad mood all the time. I'm ALWAYs on edge. Jumpy, distracted, pissed-off, frustrated, stressed...you name it, I feel it.

Luckily I get to go home next weekend. Family usually cheers me up. Or maybe I should just go shopping.

I'm ready for something new, or at least some help with Life. I'd like to move...far away. Just for a while. Get a change of scenery for a while.

Also, I don't know if I'm going crazy, or just under that much stress. But I swear when I turn the lights out to go to sleep at night...I'm hearing people whispering in my room. There's a boy and a girl and it's like they're just having a creepy conversation. It scared the crap out of me last night. I had to turn the radio on just to fall asleep. It was really weird. I usually don't get scared in my apartment, but that kind of freaked me out. It's happened the past two nights. What does that mean?

2 comments:

Lauren said...

ew, scary voices in your room! :( you're probably just way too stressed, girl. you need to take some major time off. have you used all your vacation days? if not, USE THEM. and hey, if you want to move somewhere, you can come up to minnesota with me next year. what do ya think? :)

Becky said...

Oh my gosh Lauren...I would totally think about it. I would for sure have to know I would have a decent job while I was there though. That could be kind of fun. So, does that mean you made your decision about where you are going to go to school?