Wednesday, September 21, 2005

We Fall Down

I ended up taking the afternoon off to go to Temple. I needed to take my Saturn in to the dealership to have them look at it because it's been making some gross ticking noises whenever I first start it and it continues while I accelerate. But then it stops after I drive for a while. Anyways...of course it doesn't make the ticking noise for them when I have them start it up. So they take it for a test drive and take it up the shop and take it apart. Well, as they were taking it apart they found that I needed new bearing on my back tire, so I replaced that. And the only ticking noise they could find was some bend piece of metal by my exhaust pipe that they just bent back into place. So end up spending like $250.00 and this morning when I get in my VUE to go to work...it's still ticking. Aaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuugh. I'm just going to assume that since they check the whole engine and didn't find anything, that I have nothing to worry about. Let's hope.

I also got to have lunch with Kyle yesterday. We went to Applebee's. I really like having lunch with Kyle because he's just a fun guy. I like having someone that I can be mean and rude and sarcastic too, and still have them hang out with me. But it's all out of love. We had an eating contest with our Quesa-dill-a's. We pretty much tied. I could have one, but I didn't want to make him look bad, so I quit eating when he quit eating. Just kidding...I was totally full.
Lauren, we'll all hang out together sometime and have good times.

I'm also trying this new diet where I eat a lot of cookies. Apparently I lost about 5 pounds somewhere along the way, so I'm going to try and find them...maybe even more. I baked some cookies last night as well to kick off this new plan. I only had about 3 last night...but that's because I had just eatin' dinner. We'll see how this works.

My eye is still twitching too, depending on whether I feel like it or not, I might just stop in to the optomotrist at Wal Mart and ask them what they think is going on. I definitley am always tired, although I get the recommended 8-9 hours of sleep a night. I guess I look at this computer screen too much. But it's just so hard not to.

"We fall down, we lay our crown
At the feet of Jesus
The greatness of His mercy and love
At the feet of Jesus

No more fears, you’ve dried our tears
At the feet of Jesus
Grace abounds to all who’ve found
The feet of Jesus"

No comments: