Wednesday, September 07, 2005

This is It

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!
I'm getting so nervous. But I am so excited to go to Wisconsin. That should be neat.

I was talking with Christ last night and he was telling me that his mother already had this huge dinner planned for tonight when I get there with the whole family. I am so glad that Chris got me out of that one. I'm sure they're wonderful people...but that's not really something I want to do right away. That would be a little intimidating. So we'll just hang out together tonight. That should be a little more pleasant.

I still don't really know what he looks like. So I'm going to get to Green Bay and just look around. He know's what I look like, so at least he'll know what to look for. Mary (his cousin that goes to my church) told me to just look for a hot guy with dark hair...That could be anyone.

OK...I'm outta here. Pray for me as I make this journey by myself.

(Lauren...I'll talk to you soon, OK)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

can't wait to talk to you more about it!!