Tuesday, September 20, 2005

What's it About?

Crazy things that have been happening:

* I've been feeling the urge to dress more like a girl these past couple of days. Weird. Like today, I actually wore heels to work. Now, I don't really know what I was thinking on that one, but these were the ONLY shoes that would have worked with the out fit. It sure does make me feel better when I actually dress nice. I guess this is my way to making myself feel good.

* My neighbor made/brought me dinner last night. It was awesome...steak and some kind of avocado salad. Delicious. He said he would have invited me over to eat. But now that his ex-wife moved back in with him, he's not allowed to invite girls over. Which is wierd, I mean come on, he's like 53 years old. Like something was really going to happen. Why are girls like that. I could be her daughter too...

*I was talking to Chris last night while I was laying in bed. I was hearing some strange noises in my apartment. That was the first time in the whole year and half I've been living by myself, that I was actually a little freaked out. So he was trying to be funny and make it worse...that made me mad and then I almost called him Matt.Tthe 'M-A' was out of my mouth and then I caught myself and said Chris. That could have been bad. I can't believe I almost dropped that. The names don't even sound the same, but the whole time I'm talking to him, I'm think Matt Matt Matt Matt....Aaaauuuuuuuu

*My right eye has been twitching like crazy for the past 4 days. It's getting a little annoying. So I went on the internet to diagnose myself. So far the only thing I learned is that it's probably because I look at the computer screen all day, I'm always tired and my eyes don't have time to rest. Which means if it doesn't stop, I may have to go to an eye doctor and get some reading/computer glasses. That's just more money I would have to spend. Plus my car is still making awful noises and I'm going to need new tired pretty soon as well.

Lots of stuff going on...

3 comments:

Richard said...

SSSSllllloooooowwwww Ddddoooowwwwnnnn!!!!
I don't know what it is, but when I read your posts, I can imagine you talking a mile a minute. I don't even know if that is in your nature. I find it funny. It makes me smile. Thanx.

I can relate to the dressing nice. I love to dress up. Granted, I don't wear the heels anymore...kidding. I mean, about the heels. No, I don't still wear them. I meant to say, I never wore heels. I do like to wear nice slacks and button up shirts. I wear ties as long as I don't feel like I am overdoing it.

When my wife and I were dating, I called her by the wrong name. We ended up breaking up, but not for that reason. The following year (our senior year) we got back together, and have been together ever since.

As far as the eye twitching goes, I have heard that is caused by too much sugar in your system. I don't know how true it is, but just thought I'd let you know.

Lauren said...

I had an eye twitch that lasted for a while once in college and it bugged me, but finally went away. I heard stress can cause it, too. hmmm. . .

There was something on the radio today about calling someone the wrong name! That's hilarious that you caught yourself--I've done that, too, and it freaks me out.

Let's hang out soon. Love you.

Becky said...

Whatever...you're dumb