Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Had A Blast

This weekend was awesome. Something that i was looking forward to and it was great. I got to see all my extended family on Saturday. We had a huge Bar-B-Que with everyone, which was great. I really love my family. Plus my cousins have little kids and they're always fun to play with.
I also got to go home this weekend. My whole family was there...all 6 of us. That was awesome. We haven't all been at the house together at one time since Christmas morning. Well, my two older brother's and I went to the Falls City Church Picnic on Sunday which was good times. It was just a good day. Lots of people that we all went to high school with were there, so we all got to play catch up. Beer and Barbeque...can't beat that. Then on Monday we were all back at the house together. We had a huge hamburger lunch. It was weird to all be around the same table we grew up eating around togher. Then we just sat outside. We do that a lot. Just sit on the back porch telling stories. I even found a copperhead snake in the yard and got to watch my dad and my brother Andy chop it up.
Anyways...it was just great to be home for a while and have everyone there. That just doesn't happen much anymore.

No comments: