Monday, September 26, 2005

Days like this

I hate days like this...

I had such an awesome weekend, I did great doing the church service, the dedication was great, Saturday was just a good day. Sunday I had 15 youth show up for the Sunday night Meeting. 15!!! That's awesome.
Then...Monday comes along and bites you in the butt.

I've already been stressing about Chris coming down on Thursday. I just don't want to hurt his feelings in any ways, so that has just been on my mind.

But, get this. I got a couple of emails from my youth in the high school group that are just complaining about how I'm doing my job. They feel left out or included...well, then. Come hang out with us. Make yourself a part of the group. It really just hurt my feelings that I try so hard to make things fun and then I hear something like this that just wasn't expected at all. I thought I stressed before...Now, I just want to cry because that makes me feel like crap.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Becky you're doing a wonderful job at that church. There will ALWAYS be people who think you should improve. We have to learn to take that as it comes and learn from it. Maybe there's something to be learned from those e-mails you've received. . .but don't dwell on it too much. Think about those kids who DO think you're doing an amazing job and who love you for it. Remember that. And don't stress about Chris, either. Have fun with it. Be honest with him (if anything comes up), but enjoy the friendship. See you later. Love you lots.