Saturday, November 26, 2005

All Smiles

Like I've said before: Thanksgiving is one of my most favorite holiday's. Lots of food and family and we don't have to worry about giving presents. I don't really get presents anymore, so I'm worried about all the giving and leaving someone out. Anyways...

I took my younger brother to his first bar last night. (I'm such a good big sis'). It was fun. We met up with my older cousin Bryan who's about 28 and all three of us just hung out it was nice. Daniel got a little excited and had much more than the both of us together. But he held himself nicely. Got to see alot of people that I don't get to see through out the year, so that was AWESOME. Ran into some great Falls City people. A couple of guys, it's always nice to see them.

My favorite part was running into this one guy...seriously, he walked by and my legs started to get week. My cousin and brother just laughed at me. He's this amazing guy, not only is he hot, in the marines, fought for our country and got shot 5 times...he was the first guy I ever kissed. So for me, to see this guy is a huge deal. I've had a huge crush on him all throughout high school, and probably a little longer than that too. Always a special place in your heart for that one guy. Ther'es just something about it, I think I really like him because he's just so tall. I am very attracted to tall guys and he's like 6'4". I saw him last year when I visited him in the hospital after all his surgeries, but it was just awkward because both of our parents were there. Anyway, we got to talking about our visit last year and what not. And as I was leaving he just looks at me and says...Gosh, I had the biggest crush on you. Oh my goodness, I could have fainted. I was like, shut up, I had the hugest crush on you. But that was about it...lots of hugging and poking after that. I think he has a girlfriend, but I didn't ask. I didn't want to ruin it. But doesn't that suck. After all these years of having this crush on him and not knowing he just comes out and is like, "I had/have a crush on you". Aaaauuuu, I couldn't sleep at all last night. But it guess it is nice to know that someone out there at sometime had 'feelings' for you. Whatev.

Then this other guy from his class was there and wouldn't keep his hands off me. It's flattering, but at the same time I kept thinking...get away, this hot boy is talking to me. He's a nice guy too, a little cocky, but one of those cocky guys that has nothing to offer but cockiness. Oh well. I can't wait to have girl time and share all my fun new findings....

2 comments:

Lauren said...

ahhhh, that's crazy, chica! I had some fun reunions this weekend, too, with people I haven't seen in like 6 years. We'll have to share stories. ;)

Rob West said...

Something like that happened to me once.

It was a girl I went to high school with, senior year. In fact, her grandfather was
President of the
United States. Really.

Anyway, she sat with me in Statistics class for pretty much the entire year. She was pretty cool. We used to joke and flirt a lot. Then, in the last week of school before we all graduated, she writes in my yearbook, "I know we always joked about it, but you should have taken me for real, Rob!" Well, shit! You waited till NOW to tell me?! She went on to write, "If you run into me over the summer or anytime sonn you better say hey!

That was in 2000. The next time I saw her was this past summer. I did say hey, but she acted like she barely remembered me, then told me she was getting married.

So anyway, that's how I missed out on finding out who killed JFK.