Wednesday, November 16, 2005

'Til Tuesday

"To all my friends from around the way." -Midtown

"I can't say good bye forever,
But I'll say good bye for now." -Mest

But don't worry
"The good times gonna come." -Aqualung

I know you're thinking:
"Please don't leave me now...when you're so far you'll forget about me." -Early November

But I'm thinking:
"You should know that I would never let you go." -Midtown
"And all I gotta say...is you're Extra Ordinary, baby." -Better Than Ezra

"I'm gonna smile and not get worried" -Jimmy Eat World

"As I go, remember all the simple things you know, My mind is just a crutch and I hope, that you will me when I'm gone - This is the last song." -All American Rejects

Off to Nashville for a great weekend of rejuvenation (I hope).
I'll miss you all dearly, but no worries, I will return to you all!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

oooooh, I hate you Island Dad

Becky said...

aaaauuuuuuu...iraqi dinar...you're killin' me.

Rob West said...

Hey! Great blog! I think I'll bookmark you!

Check out my blog, it's about damn things! I think you'll find it interesting!

When you're there, join us in Swankytown. I don't know how to link to it, but I do know how to make my font all bluey! And use lots of exclamation points! Hope to see you there!